- 1 How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with a cable box?
- 2 How do I connect an old DVD player to a new TV?
- 3 Can you connect a DVD player to a smart TV?
- 4 Do DVD players have HDMI ports?
- 5 Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
- 6 What type of DVD player do you need for a smart TV?
- 7 How do I switch my Samsung TV to DVD player?
- 8 Do I need a coaxial cable for DVD player?
- 9 How do I connect my VCR DVD player to my Smart TV?
- 10 How do you hook up a DVD player to a smart TV without HDMI?
- 11 How do you connect a DVD player to a LG Smart TV?
- 12 Which DVD players are compatible with Samsung Smart TV?
How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with a cable box?
Connect the cable box HDMI out to the HDMI input on your your DVD Recorder. Then when you watch TV, that way the HDMI signal will pass through the DVD recorder to your TV.
How do I connect an old DVD player to a new TV?
If so, you can get yourself a component cable and connect the DVD player to the TV using those plugs. You can plug the RCA (yellow/red/white) output in to this box and connect the HDMI output from the box to your TV using an HDMI cable.
Can you connect a DVD player to a smart TV?
You’ll need to hook up the DVD player to a smart TV using either an HDMI, composite, component or S-Video cable. Once connected, you need to select the proper source or “input” on your TV to be able to view the DVD player for use.
Do DVD players have HDMI ports?
I’m going to make some assumptions, and let me know if this hits the mark. 1) Your DVD player doesn’t have HDMI, but it does have component video. This is a set of three RCA plugs (Red/Green/Blue) for video and a set of two RCA plugs (Red/White) for audio. 2) Your TV supports component input – it has a matching set.
Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
Change the INPUT or source the HDTV is set to by pressing the INPUT button on the TV or its original remote. When you try different inputs, let the DVD player play a disc and output a constant signal. If your TV has the correct INPUT or Source, unplug the cable and plug it back, or try another cable or port.
What type of DVD player do you need for a smart TV?
If the DVD player has an HDMI output, that’s generally your best bet, since smart TVs are sure to have an HDMI port. Many modern smart TVs have omitted some video connections, like S-Video or composite video. They rely instead on component video, which needs a few plugs.
How do I switch my Samsung TV to DVD player?
How to Connect a DVD to a Samsung TV
- Locate the HDMI input on the back of the Samsung TV.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI IN” port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on your DVD player.
Do I need a coaxial cable for DVD player?
It just requires one cable to transfer the signal, unlike analog stereo audio for example. Your device may just have one input – or output – depending on whether it is designed to send or receive audio. The device pictured above is a DVD player, so the coaxial connection is a digital output.
How do I connect my VCR DVD player to my Smart TV?
S-Video. Connect an S-Video cable to the “S-Video Out” port on your VCR/DVD combo player. Plug the opposite end of the S-Video cable to the “S-Video In” port on your TV. Connect a set of RCA audio cables to the red and white color-coded “Audio Out” jacks on your VCR/DVD combo player.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a smart TV without HDMI?
Connect the composite video cable (Yellow RCA) to the DVD player. Next, connect the White and RED audio RCA cables to the corresponding connectors on the back of the DVD player. Take the other side of the composite cable and audio cables and connect them to your TV.
How do you connect a DVD player to a LG Smart TV?
Turn both devices around, plug in their power cables and turn both devices on. Press the “Input” button on your television’s remote control or on your television’s front panel until “ HDMI ” or “HDMI 2,” or “AV” or “AV 2” or “Component” is displayed on its screen and you see the LG logo transmitting from the DVD player.
Which DVD players are compatible with Samsung Smart TV?
10 Best Samsung Smart Dvd Players
- Samsung BD-H5900 DVD Player.
- Samsung BD-J4500R DVD and Blu-Ray Player.
- Samsung BD-J4500R Network Blu-ray DVD Player.
- Samsung BD-J4500R Blu-ray Player Multi-codec – Black.
- Samsung BDH6500 Black Smart 4K Upscaling Blu-Ray Player with Built-in WiFi.