- 1 How do I get my DVD player to work with DirecTV?
- 2 How do I hook up my DVD VCR to my Direct TV?
- 3 How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with satellite?
- 4 How do you hook up a Blu-Ray player to DirecTV?
- 5 How do you hook up a DVD player to a cable box?
- 6 How do you connect a VCR to DirecTV?
- 7 How do you connect a DVD player to a Samsung TV?
- 8 How do I connect a VCR to my Samsung TV?
- 9 How does DirecTV hook up?
- 10 Can you hook up a DVD player to a dish box?
- 11 How do I switch from satellite to DVD?
- 12 Can a directv remote control a Blu Ray player?
- 13 What is the input channel for directv?
How do I get my DVD player to work with DirecTV?
Press the “TV Input” button on your DirecTV remote to scroll through the input sources until you find the option that corresponds with the type of video cable you used to connect the DVD player. You can also use your DirecTV remote to control the DVD player.
How do I hook up my DVD VCR to my Direct TV?
Connect the third set of composite cables from the DVD player’s AV Out jacks to another set of input jacks on the TV. Plug in the power cords and turn on all the components. Press the “Input” or “Source” button on the TV remote control to switch between the DirecTV receiver and VCR, and the DVD player.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with satellite?
The simplest way to connect a television with a DVD player and a satellite receiver is to attach both devices directly to the TV’s audio/video jacks using standard sets of composite cables with RCA-type plugs on the ends.
How do you hook up a Blu-Ray player to DirecTV?
Insert the other side of the HDMI cable into the second “HDMI” port on the rear of the TV, and plug the opposite side of the cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on the rear of the Blu-Ray player. If your TV does not feature multiple HDMI ports, use a set of Component cables to connect the DirecTV receiver to your TV.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a cable box?
Attach your cable to your DVD player. Plug the HDMI or s-video cable into the appropriately labeled port on the back of the DVD player. If you’re using an s-video cable, you’ll also need to plug the red and white RCA cables into the red and white ports on the back of the DVD player.
How do you connect a VCR to DirecTV?
Use your second coax cable and fasten it to the “RF In” or “Antenna In” on the back of the VCR. Screw the other end of the second coax cable into the “Out to TV” on the back of the DirecTV box. Be sure that all of the coax cables are tightly secured to the devices. Plug your VCR into a surge protector.
How do you connect a DVD player to a Samsung TV?
Use an HDMI cable to get the best quality signal from your DVD player to the Samsung TV screen.
- Locate the HDMI input on the back of the Samsung TV.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI IN” port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on your DVD player.
How do I connect a VCR to my Samsung TV?
Turn on your TV and VCR, then push the Menu button on the Samsung remote. Go to “Input” and click “Enter,” then scroll through the connections until you reach the one corresponding to the jacks connected to the VCR. (The titles onscreen will match the labels on the jacks.) Click “Enter” again.
How does DirecTV hook up?
Connect with a coaxial cable
- Plug one end of the coaxial cable into the port on the back of your receiver.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the port on your TV.
- Turn on your TV and receiver.
- Set your TV channel to 3 or 4 with your TV remote (not your DIRECTV remote).
Can you hook up a DVD player to a dish box?
Connect the DISH Network receiver’s output to the DVD player’s input. Use a cable that will connect any compatible ports that are available–coaxial, RCA or S-video. If you can, use the cable that currently connects the satellite box to the TV by disconnecting it at the TV end and connecting it to the DVD input port.
How do I switch from satellite to DVD?
You need to cycle through the inputs on your TV to get to the DVD player. Press and release the clear TV button on the top left side of the remote, then press the small input button under the TV button and a list will show up on the screen. Pressing the input button again will switch you between the inputs.
Can a directv remote control a Blu Ray player?
Your DIRECTV universal remote control can control up to four devices, including DVD/Blu-ray players, DVRs, gaming consoles, soundbars, and TVs.
What is the input channel for directv?
Switch the television to channel 3 or 4, depending on your model and brand; one of those channels will pick up the DirecTV service. The channel to use with the satellite service is listed in your television’s user guide or you can simply try one channel and then the other.