- 1 How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with a cable box?
- 2 Can you hook up a DVD player to a Comcast cable box?
- 3 How do you hook up a VCR DVD player and cable box?
- 4 What cable do I need to connect my DVD player to my Smart TV?
- 5 How do you hook up a VCR and DVD player to a smart TV?
- 6 Can you connect a VCR to a cable box?
- 7 How do I hook up my DVR to my cable box?
- 8 Can you record cable TV with a VCR?
- 9 How do you hook up a VCR to cable box?
- 10 How do you record on a cable box?
- 11 Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
- 12 How do I get my DVD player to play on my TV?
- 13 Can a VCR be connected to a Smart TV?
How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with a cable box?
Connect the cable box HDMI out to the HDMI input on your your DVD Recorder. Then when you watch TV, that way the HDMI signal will pass through the DVD recorder to your TV.
Can you hook up a DVD player to a Comcast cable box?
If you are using a Comcast cable box, you cannot use the DVD player unless you hook it up to your cable box so it plays on the “line input” channel of your television set.
How do you hook up a VCR DVD player and cable box?
Connect an A/V cable to the back of the cable box using the “A/V OUT” jacks. Match the colors on the end of the cable (the connectors) to the colors of the output jacks (red to red, white to white and yellow to yellow). Connect the other end of this cable to the “A/V IN” jacks on the back of the VCR.
What cable do I need to connect my DVD player to my Smart TV?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
How do you hook up a VCR and DVD player to a smart TV?
S-Video. Connect an S-Video cable to the “S-Video Out” port on your VCR/DVD combo player. Plug the opposite end of the S-Video cable to the “S-Video In” port on your TV. Connect a set of RCA audio cables to the red and white color-coded “Audio Out” jacks on your VCR/DVD combo player.
Can you connect a VCR to a cable box?
VCR – You’ll want to use either RCA cables or s-video cables for your VCR. Cable box – You’ll need an HDMI cable to attach the cable box to the TV, as well as a coaxial cable to connect the box to the cable service.
How do I hook up my DVR to my cable box?
How do I hook up my DVR box?
- Connect coax cable from the wall outlet to CABLE IN on the DVR Box.
- Connect HDMI cable from the DVR Box to the HDMI input* on your HDTV.
- Connect power cord from the DVR Box to the power outlet.
- Turn on TV and tune to appropriate HDMI input.
Can you record cable TV with a VCR?
Using an antenna to record broadcast TV on a VCR is virtually the same process for a high definition television (HDTV) as with an analog TV. That’s because the TV tuner inside the VCR drives the recording process; it does not work with digital TV. To record cable TV with an old VCR, you will need a DTV converter box.
How do you hook up a VCR to cable box?
How to Connect a VCR to Cable TV & Record
- Set Up. Connect the main cable line for the house to the “In” port on the cable box. Connect one end of the appropriate cable to the “Out” port on the cable box.
- Live Recording. Insert a blank VHS tape into the VCR.
- Schedule a Recording. Insert a blank VHS tape into the VCR.
How do you record on a cable box?
How to Record Cable TV to a Hard Drive (4 Steps)
- Power off your cable box and television set.
- Connect the red, green and blue audio/video composite cables into the “Video In” jacks on your DVR device.
- Plug the USB cable from your external hard drive into the USB port on the back of the DVR device.
Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
Change the INPUT or source the HDTV is set to by pressing the INPUT button on the TV or its original remote. When you try different inputs, let the DVD player play a disc and output a constant signal. If your TV has the correct INPUT or Source, unplug the cable and plug it back, or try another cable or port.
How do I get my DVD player to play on my TV?
To connect your TV to your DVD player, plug the included cables ( HDMI and/or composite cable ) into both the player and the TV ports. Then, make sure the TV and DVD player are both plugged in and turn them on. Insert a DVD to test it out.
Can a VCR be connected to a Smart TV?
However you can’t connect your VCR directly to the TV. You need a converter box between the VCR and the TV. The yellow, red and white lead from the VCR plugs into the input of the converter box. The output of the converter box connects to a HDMI lead.