- 1 How do I convert a YouTube video to play on a DVD player?
- 2 How do I save a YouTube video to a disc?
- 3 How do I download a YouTube video to a DVD for free?
- 4 How do I copy a video from the Internet to a DVD?
- 5 Can I copy a video from YouTube?
- 6 Is downloading a YouTube video Legal?
- 7 How do I download a video to a disc?
- 8 How do you put videos on the Internet?
- 9 How do I convert MP4 to DVD for free?
- 10 How do I put videos from my phone onto a DVD?
How do I convert a YouTube video to play on a DVD player?
How to Play a YouTube Video on a DVD Player (4 Steps)
- Download the video from YouTube as an FLV, AVI or MPG file.
- Convert the video file into a Video_TS folder, which is the type of folder DVDs use to store the video data.
- Burn the VIDEO_TS folder onto the DVD-R using burning software.
- Play the DVD in your DVD player.
How do I save a YouTube video to a disc?
How to Copy a YouTube Video to CD or DVD
- Download and install YouTube Downloader.
- Run YouTube Downloader.
- Save your YouTube video.
- Prepare to “burn” your blank disc.
- Copy your YouTube video to your disc.
- “Burn” your blank disc.
How do I download a YouTube video to a DVD for free?
See how to burn YouTube videos to DVD free:
- Download free YouTube to DVD Converter. Download FREE YouTube to DVD converter from Freemake.
- Copy YouTube video links. Find videos from YouTube which you want to put on a DVD.
- Paste YouTube links.
- Choose “to DVD”
- Burn YouTube video to DVD.
How do I copy a video from the Internet to a DVD?
How to Burn an Online Video to a DVD
- Locate the online video you want to burn to a DVD.
- Go to http://vixy.net, a free online FLV converter.
- Download converted video to disk.
- Insert a blank DVD, launch a DVD burning software, such as FlashOnTV, and wait for the interface to load.
Can I copy a video from YouTube?
For Android devices, simply copy the MP4 files(s) to the appropriate folder, typically Movies, using File Explorer. You can then play it back using the Gallery app or another video player.
Is downloading a YouTube video Legal?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
How do I download a video to a disc?
Navigate to the folder where the video you want to burn is located. You’ll want to open it and select the video file. Once you’ve selected the video file, drag it over to the DVD drive window. This will copy the selected video files to your DVD, ready for burning.
How do you put videos on the Internet?
To upload a video, you’ll need a Google account and to be signed into YouTube. On the top right of the screen, you’ll see the option to upload your video. Clicking the button will take you to the following screen. You can then select your video files from your computer or drag-and-drop your files in the upload area.
How do I convert MP4 to DVD for free?
How to convert MP4 to DVD free
- Download & install Freemake DVD Burning software.
- Add MP4 video files you want to burn to disc.
- Choose the “to DVD” option.
- Set burning parameters: menu type, video system, aspect ratio, etc.
- Insert a blank disc and burn MP4 to DVD.
How do I put videos from my phone onto a DVD?
Step 1 Open phone videos to DVD converter on PC.
- Download, install and open Wondershare DVD Creator on your Windows PC.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Or you can add videos from your phone by clicking the File button on the left-top corner.