- 1 Can my FIOS remote control my DVD player?
- 2 How do I program my FIOS remote to my Sony Blu Ray player?
- 3 How do I program my FIOS remote to my DVR?
- 4 How do I program my FIOS remote without a code?
- 5 How do I get my FIOS remote to control my TV volume?
- 6 How can I control my DVD player without a remote?
- 7 Why is my DVD remote not working?
- 8 How do I program my Sony DVD remote?
- 9 How do I program my remote to my Blu Ray player?
- 10 How do I program my Verizon P265 remote?
- 11 Can I use a universal remote for Verizon FIOS?
- 12 How do I program my FIOS remote to my surround sound?
Can my FIOS remote control my DVD player?
In addition to your STB and TV, your remote can also control two additional devices, for example, a DVD player and an audio receiver. This is called “programming the remote.” If you don’t want to control devices other than your FiOS TV STB, you do not need to program the remote.
How do I program my FIOS remote to my Sony Blu Ray player?
a) from the FiOS TV remote, go to — Menu — Customer Support — In Home Agent — Program Remote Control. Select the 4-button remote that you have. Click OK on ‘DVD player’ and search for the brand of your blu ray player to locate the applicate list of codes that would work.
How do I program my FIOS remote to my DVR?
How to program your remote control
- Turn on your TV and Fios Set-top box.
- Press and hold TV key for 6 seconds. Each device key will light up, then the TV key will remain on.
- Press the Power button on your remote.
- Press the Up arrow button once every second until the TV turns off.
- Press OK to store the code in your remote.
How do I program my FIOS remote without a code?
How to Program a FiOS Remote Control Without a Code
- Turn on your TV or other device that you would like your FiOS remote to control.
- Press and hold the corresponding device button on the remote.
- Enter the code “922” using the remote’s numbers.
- Point your FiOS remote at the device you are programing.
How do I get my FIOS remote to control my TV volume?
To find it, press Menu, scroll down to Customer Support, then select Help Topics, then Remote, then Setting Up your Remote. Choose the option that best describes your FiOS remote, then select Volume Control. You will see step-by-step instructions on how to set your remote to control your receiver’s volume.
How can I control my DVD player without a remote?
If you can’t find your DVD player or Blu-ray player remote control, or it has stopped working, don’t despair. You can often still play media using buttons on the device itself. You can also use a universal remote or, with some models, a smart phone app to control the player.
Why is my DVD remote not working?
Replace the batteries in the remote. By far the most common cause of a remote that loses functionality is that the batteries have simply gone dead. Remove the remote’s batteries and replace them to see if this restores the remote.
How do I program my Sony DVD remote?
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button.
- While holding the SET button, press and release the POWER button.
- Release the SET button.
- Press the appropriate component button for the component being set up.
How do I program my remote to my Blu Ray player?
How to Program a Universal Remote Control for using Blu Ray Player.
- Manually turn on the blu ray device you wish to program.
- Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
- Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.).
How do I program my Verizon P265 remote?
Set up your P265 Remote Control
- Find the remote code for your TV in the list of Remote control codes for Verizon P265.
- Turn on your TV and the FiOS TV Set-Top Box.
- Press and hold the OK and 0 (zero) buttons at the same time.
- Enter the remote code for your TV that you located in step 1.
Can I use a universal remote for Verizon FIOS?
Can I use a universal remote for Verizon Fios? Yes, any universal remote that can be programmed for the older Verizon set-top boxes can be used as universal remotes for the Verizon Fios.
How do I program my FIOS remote to my surround sound?
Follow these steps.
- Turn on the device you want to program your remote to.
- Press and hold the appropriate device button and press OK.
- Release both buttons and the device buttons will blink twice.
- Enter the remote code for the device, the device button will blink three times.