- 1 How do I burn a YouTube video to a DVD for free?
- 2 How do I convert a YouTube video to play on a DVD player?
- 3 How do I burn a video from the Internet to a DVD?
- 4 Can I burn downloaded movies to DVD?
- 5 How do I burn video files to a DVD?
- 6 Can you make a DVD from a YouTube video?
- 7 Is downloading a YouTube video Legal?
- 8 Can I copy a video from YouTube?
- 9 How do I put videos from my phone onto a DVD?
- 10 What format should a video file be in to burn to a DVD?
- 11 How do I make a DVD menu?
- 12 How do I make a DVD from an MP4 file?
- 13 How do I burn multiple movies on one DVD?
- 14 Why do some DVDs not play in my player?
How do I burn a YouTube video to a DVD for free?
See how to burn YouTube videos to DVD free:
- Download free YouTube to DVD Converter. Download FREE YouTube to DVD converter from Freemake.
- Copy YouTube video links. Find videos from YouTube which you want to put on a DVD.
- Paste YouTube links.
- Choose “to DVD”
- Burn YouTube video to DVD.
How do I convert a YouTube video to play on a DVD player?
How to Play a YouTube Video on a DVD Player (4 Steps)
- Download the video from YouTube as an FLV, AVI or MPG file.
- Convert the video file into a Video_TS folder, which is the type of folder DVDs use to store the video data.
- Burn the VIDEO_TS folder onto the DVD-R using burning software.
- Play the DVD in your DVD player.
How do I burn a video from the Internet to a DVD?
How to Burn an Online Video to a DVD
- Locate the online video you want to burn to a DVD.
- Go to http://vixy.net, a free online FLV converter.
- Download converted video to disk.
- Insert a blank DVD, launch a DVD burning software, such as FlashOnTV, and wait for the interface to load.
Can I burn downloaded movies to DVD?
Open Windows Media Player. In the upper-right corner of Windows Media Player, click “Burn.” On the right side you will see “Drag items here.” Select and then drag your downloaded movie file into the list and click “Start Burn.” If you want to burn your movie file so that it will play in a DVD player, begin at Step 2.
How do I burn video files to a DVD?
How to Burn Music to a CD/DVD in Windows Media Player
- Insert a blank CD or DVD suitable for storing audio files in your computer CD/DVD-RW drive.
- Open Windows Media Player and click the Burn button.
- Click through albums and playlists and drag the songs you want to add to the CD/DVD to the Burn pane.
- Click Start Burn.
Can you make a DVD from a YouTube video?
If you already have downloaded YouTube videos on your PC, then Wondershare DVD Creator is the best software to use. Using this YouTube DVD converter, you can burn your downloaded videos to a DVD disc, DVD folder, Blu-ray disc or even an ISO file.
Is downloading a YouTube video Legal?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
Can I copy a video from YouTube?
For Android devices, simply copy the MP4 files(s) to the appropriate folder, typically Movies, using File Explorer. You can then play it back using the Gallery app or another video player.
How do I put videos from my phone onto a DVD?
Step 1 Open phone videos to DVD converter on PC.
- Download, install and open Wondershare DVD Creator on your Windows PC.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Or you can add videos from your phone by clicking the File button on the left-top corner.
What format should a video file be in to burn to a DVD?
Technically, DVDs must be in a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folder format. Your videos are probably not in this format already, so Burn will offer to convert them for you. Click Convert to start this process. You’ll be asked to choose somewhere on your hard drive to (temporarily) store the video files.
Steps on How to Create DVD Menu with Wondershare DVD Menu Creator:
- Step 1 Add files to the DVD menu maker. Download, install and launch this best DVD menu creator.
- Step 2 Customize DVD menu for video to DVD conversion. Switch to Menu tab.
- Step 3 Preview and burn videos to DVD.
How do I make a DVD from an MP4 file?
How to convert MP4 to DVD free
- Download & install Freemake DVD Burning software.
- Add MP4 video files you want to burn to disc.
- Choose the “to DVD” option.
- Set burning parameters: menu type, video system, aspect ratio, etc.
- Insert a blank disc and burn MP4 to DVD.
How do I burn multiple movies on one DVD?
How to Burn Multiple Movies, Titles to One DVD Disc
- Insert your blank DVD into your computer’s DVD burner.
- Click “Burn files to disc using Windows Explorer” when the DVD burner’s autoplay window appears.
- Type a name for your DVD.
- Select “With a CD/DVD player.”
- Click “Next” to continue with the movie burn.
Why do some DVDs not play in my player?
A video burned to a DVD must be burned in a specific way. A WMV or AVI movie file burned to a disc will usually not play in most players unless it is converted to another format first. Special programs exist that convert video files to the right format before they are burned so most players can play them.