- 1 Can a DIRECTV remote control a DVD player?
- 2 What is the code for DIRECTV remote?
- 3 How do you program a remote to a DVD player?
- 4 What is the 4 digit code for Sony TV?
- 5 How do I program a new remote to my Sony TV?
- 6 How do I program my Samsung remote to my Sony DVD player?
- 7 How do I get the volume to work on my DirecTV remote?
- 8 How do I resync my DirecTV remote to my receiver?
- 9 How do I setup my new DirecTV remote?
- 10 How can I program my DirecTV remote without a receiver?
Can a DIRECTV remote control a DVD player?
Your DIRECTV universal remote control can control up to four devices, including DVD/Blu-ray players, DVRs, gaming consoles, soundbars, and TVs.
What is the code for DIRECTV remote?
On your remote, press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons until the green light at the top blinks twice. Enter the manufacturer’s code for your TV: – For Samsung DIRECTV Ready TVs, enter 54000. – For Sony DIRECTV Ready TVs, enter 54001.
How do you program a remote to a DVD player?
How to program a universal remote to a DVD player, Blu Ray player, or TV:
- Turn on the device.
- On the remote control, press the corresponding device button – “TV”, “DVD” or “AUX.”
- Press and hold the “RCU SETUP” button until the device key blinks twice.
- Press “9” “9” “0” using the number pad on the remote.
What is the 4 digit code for Sony TV?
Sony TV 4 digit universal remote codes: 1135. 1177.
How do I program a new remote to my Sony TV?
Pair the remote control with the TV.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings → Network & Accessories → Touchpad Remote Control or Voice Remote Control.
- Select Pair Touchpad Remote Control or Activate the MIC button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I program my Samsung remote to my Sony DVD player?
How To Program A Samsung Remote To A DVD Player
- 1 – Turn your DVD player off.
- 2 – Press the Mode button on your remote to switch the remote to DVD mode.
- 3 – Press the Set button on the remote control.
- 4 – Enter the three digit DVD player code listed in your TV’s user manual.
How do I get the volume to work on my DirecTV remote?
Highlight the “Remote” selection and press ” OK.” Choose the “Program Remote” option and follow the on-screen instructions to program your remote to work with your TV set. When finished, the volume up/down buttons on the remote will work to control your TV’s volume.
How do I resync my DirecTV remote to my receiver?
Make sure your remote is paired with your receiver.
- Point the remote at your Genie, Genie Mini, or Wireless Genie Mini.
- Press and hold MUTE and ENTER at the same time on your remote.
- The screen displays Applying IR/RF Setup. The remote is synced.
How do I setup my new DirecTV remote?
Press MENU on your remote. Select Settings > Remote Control > Program Remote. Select the device you wish to control with the remote. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete programming.
How can I program my DirecTV remote without a receiver?
Press both the Enter and Mute buttons on your remote control while pointing it at your television. Hold these two buttons until your device’s light indicator turns and blinks green twice. Step 2. Afterward, you will receive the “Applying IR/RF Setup” message on your screen, indicating that your set up is ready.