- 1 Can you connect an old DVD player to a new TV?
- 2 How do I connect my DVD player to my HDMI TV?
- 3 Why won’t my DVD player work on my smart TV?
- 4 What do I need to connect my DVD player to my Smart TV?
- 5 What source should TV be on for DVD player?
- 6 Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
- 7 Can I connect DVD player to TV with USB?
- 8 How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV that has no yellow input?
- 9 How do I switch my Samsung TV to DVD player?
- 10 Where do you plug red white and yellow cables?
- 11 How do you connect a DVD player to a TV that only has a cable connection?
- 12 How do you watch a DVD on a smart TV?
- 13 How do I connect my old DVD player to my LG Smart TV?
Can you connect an old DVD player to a new TV?
Yes, you can connect an old DVD player to a new TV as long as your DVD player and TV have either HDMI ports or audio and video ports. Some old DVD players have both so you shouldn’t have any problem hooking it up with your new TV.
How do I connect my DVD player to my HDMI TV?
Step 1: Plug the HDMI cable into the Blu-ray or DVD player. Step 2: Plug the opposite end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your TV. Step 3: That’s it! Make sure to select the correct input on your TV to connect with your player.
Why won’t my DVD player work on my smart TV?
Ensure the video cable between the DVD player and TV is securely connected to both devices. NOTE: If the issue only occurs with the first DVD, then the disc may have dust, fingerprints or scratches. Ensure the TV and DVD player are set to utilize the same type of video signal, either progressive or interlaced.
What do I need to connect my DVD player to my Smart TV?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
What source should TV be on for DVD player?
Plug the first end of the cable into the HDMI socket on the DVD player. Look for the “HDMI” or “HDMI Out” label and fit the cable securely into the socket. This is the highest quality connection for audio and video and is typically found only on modern DVD players.
Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
Change the INPUT or source the HDTV is set to by pressing the INPUT button on the TV or its original remote. When you try different inputs, let the DVD player play a disc and output a constant signal. If your TV has the correct INPUT or Source, unplug the cable and plug it back, or try another cable or port.
Can I connect DVD player to TV with USB?
Although many computers and some televisions have built-in DVD players, some do not. If your computer or television lacks an internal DVD player, you can connect one to the USB, FireWire or auxiliary audio/video port.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV that has no yellow input?
If your TV has a USB port that delivers power, you can connect it there, if not, just use a recycled 5VDC power adapter from an old cell phone. Turn on the DVD player and use your TV’s remote to select the correct input channel. At this point, you should see the DVD’s logo on the screen of the TV.
How do I switch my Samsung TV to DVD player?
How to Connect a DVD to a Samsung TV
- Locate the HDMI input on the back of the Samsung TV.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI IN” port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on your DVD player.
Where do you plug red white and yellow cables?
Hook the AV Multi Out plug on the Wii AV Cable into the AV Multi Out connector at the console’s back. Insert the red, white and yellow cord connectors on the Wii AV Cable into the TV input connectors. Yellow is for video input, white is for left audio input (Mono), and red is for audio right side input.
How do you connect a DVD player to a TV that only has a cable connection?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV that only has a Cable
- Connect the RCA cables to the RCA outputs on the DVD player.
- Plug the RCA cables into the corresponding inputs on the RF modulator, which converts the RCA signal into a coaxial-formatted signal.
How do you watch a DVD on a smart TV?
Step 1: Just connect the DVD player directly to your smart TV with an HDMI-cable. Step 2: The screen would pop up one signal, and the player could recognize the tv-screen as an HDMI recipient. And then you could play DVD videos on your smart tv directly.
How do I connect my old DVD player to my LG Smart TV?
Turn both devices around, plug in their power cables and turn both devices on. Press the “Input” button on your television’s remote control or on your television’s front panel until “HDMI” or “HDMI 2,” or “AV” or “AV 2” or “Component” is displayed on its screen and you see the LG logo transmitting from the DVD player.