- 1 Can I use my Samsung TV remote for my DVD player?
- 2 Can I program my TV remote to my DVD player?
- 3 How do I program my Samsung remote control?
- 4 Can I use a Samsung remote on a Sony DVD player?
- 5 How do I pair my remote to my Samsung Smart TV 2012?
- 6 Can you use any Samsung remote on any Samsung TV?
- 7 How do I reset my Samsung DVD remote?
- 8 How do you program a TV remote without a code?
- 9 How do you program a universal remote to a Samsung Blu-Ray player?
- 10 How do I pair my Samsung remote to my cable box?
- 11 What is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV?
- 12 How do I use my Samsung DVD player without the remote?
- 13 How do I program my Sony DVD remote to my Samsung TV?
- 14 Can I make my Samsung remote universal?
Can I use my Samsung TV remote for my DVD player?
If your Samsung remote control has a “Mode” or “Set” button, it is a universal remote control. You can program your remote control to operate your DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver and VCR.
Can I program my TV remote to my DVD player?
How to program a universal remote to a DVD player, Blu Ray player, or TV: Turn on the device. On the remote control, press the corresponding device button – “TV”, “DVD” or “AUX.” To obtain the first digit of the code press “1” on the remote number pad and then count the number of times the device button blinks.
How do I program my Samsung remote control?
On most Samsung TVs, the remote control sensor is located on the lower right hand side of the TV. If not, it is directly in the bottom center. Next, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. Your TV will begin syncing with the Smart Remote.
Can I use a Samsung remote on a Sony DVD player?
With a Samsung TV, you can enjoy all of your entertainment equipment in one place, including a Sony DVD/VCR. With your Samsung television, you can not only connect your Sony DVD/VCR through high-definition inputs, but you can program the remote control to use the Sony device.
How do I pair my remote to my Samsung Smart TV 2012?
Here’s how you can pair up your Samsung Smart TV with your Smart remote:
- Flip the remote. Take the remote and turn it to the other side.
- Locate the down arrow.
- Insert batteries.
- Aim the IR sensor.
- Press any button.
- Wait for pairing to finish.
- Press the Return and Extra buttons simultaneously.
- Wait for pairing to finish.
Can you use any Samsung remote on any Samsung TV?
You can use most universal remote controls with your Samsung TV, but any Samsung remote won’t work with any Samsung TV. In some cases, you may also download a remote control app for your smartphone, in case your Samsung remote control malfunctions.
How do I reset my Samsung DVD remote?
- 1) Open the battery compartment on the back of the remote and remove both batteries.
- 2) Press and hold any button on the remote for 20 Seconds.
- 3) Release the button and reinsert the batteries properly.
How do you program a TV remote without a code?
Common method #4: Press and hold the power button and device key simultaneously until the LED blinks or remains lit, then release and repeatedly press the power button until the device turns on or off, then press the device key (sometimes the stop button) to save the setting.
How do you program a universal remote to a Samsung Blu-Ray player?
Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator light stays on (approximately 2 seconds) and then release the SETUP button. 4. Press and release the desired device button on the remote (DVD/BLU-RAY). The red indicator will blink once and then remain on.
How do I pair my Samsung remote to my cable box?
Press the “Cable” button on your remote so that the remote knows to sync with a cable box. If your remote does not have a dedicated cable button, press the “Mode” button on the remote. Press the “Set” button on the remote. This prepares the remote to accept the programming code.
What is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV?
The generic PIN for Samsung TVs is 0000 – or four zeros.
How do I use my Samsung DVD player without the remote?
Without the remote control, you can still achieve your purpose by trying the following methods.
- Method 1. Use the physical button on the Samsung Blu-ray Player.
- Method 2. Buy a universal remote.
- Method 3. Use smartphone with IR blaster.
How do I program my Sony DVD remote to my Samsung TV?
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button.
- While holding the SET button, press and release the POWER button.
- Release the SET button.
- Press the appropriate component button for the component being set up.
Can I make my Samsung remote universal?
1 Using your remote, select Home. 2 Scroll left and select Source. 3 Scroll up and select Universal Remote.